Motorex Spindle Lube VG 68 Hydraulic oil Hyperclean ISO 4406 purity class 15/13/10
SPINDLE LUBE OILS are ultra-fine filtered HLP-D hydraulic oils (DIN 51 524/T2). The purity class is specified as 15/13/10 in accordance with the ISO 4406 standard.
They are characterised by excellent detergent and dispersing properties.
- Ultra-fine filtered of purity class 15/13/10 in accodance with ISO 4406
- Marked wear-reducing active ingredients
- Effective EP properties
- Fast air release capacity
- Good anti-foaming action
- Hydraulic oil: HLP-D
- Hydraulic oil: HLP according to DIN 51524/Part 2
Area of application
With their guaranteed high level of purity, are this hydraulic oils particularly used for lubricating bearings in high-frequency spindles.
Fill central lubrication system directly, without any remedies and close bottle carefully after use. In addition, it must be ensured that no dirt gets into the remaining oil when topping up the central lubrication system.
- Color: dark yellow
- Density at 20°C: 0.882 g/ml
- Viscosity at 40°C: 69.9 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C: 8.98 mm²/s
- Viscosity index: 100
- Pourpoint: -27°C
- Flash point: 225°C