T H A M E S HD Universal Antifreeze is an engine coolant formulated for use in all engines including those constructed from aluminium alloys. It employs established inhibitor technology and is nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free and includes borate and silicate. BTC classification Type 2E.
- Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
- Anticorrosion protection of all metals and alloys used in the cooling system of modern vehicles.
- Protection against frost, depending on the concentration chosen.
- Compatibility with rubber and plastics used in the cooling system.
- Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
- Meets all European and most International Standards.
The information contained herein is believed to be correct at the time of publication. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the accuracy of the information or the suitability of the product.